Saturday, June 21, 2008

Behind the lens...

We don't have many pictures of the two of us together; lots of one or the other, but very few of both. I guess that's what happens when you make photography a hobby. Expensive cameras, with expensive lenses are very difficult to hand over to a random stranger so they can take a quick pic of you and your significant other!

You know what else is difficult when you dig photography as much as we do? Finding a wedding photographer whose work you LOVE for a price you can AFFORD. But after much searching, I'm happy to report that we did just that :)

In fact, I'm way more than HAPPY, I'm elated, overjoyed, and ecstatic about our photographers!! Ok, ok, I'll stop babbling and start introducing...

Pelaez Photography

Rico and Gracci are a husband and wife team whose pictures really do speak for themselves!





to be continued....

No comments: