Monday, June 23, 2008

And the winner is....

ME!

I entered a contest at weddingbee to win the ultimate portable wedding planner by Mindy Weiss, and I won!!! Bee contacted me this evening to ask for my address so she can ship it to me. Ahhhh so exciting!

How gorgeous is this?

"Twenty-five sections help you to organize and plan your wedding day: Contacts, Location, Wedding Schedule, Registry, Budget, Attendants, Guest List, Invitations, Wedding Dress, Tuxedo, Rehearsal, Ceremony, Showers, Favors, Menu, Wedding Cake, Flowers, Music, Photography & Videography, Hair & Makeup, Floor Plan, Rentals, Transportation, Honeymoon. Plastic clear sleeves allow you to hold loose items like fabric swatches, business cards, or magazine clips. A large notepad allows you to jot down your notes or questions with vendors. Each divider contains hints, tips and checklists to help you organize efficiently"

Watch out organization - here I come!

*sits and waits patiently for the mailman*

No comments: