Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sooooo, I've been the worst blogger in the whole wide world. But to be honest, this stuff is HARD to keep up with. haha. I have so many ideas for blog posts, but so little time to actually post them properly (with pictures and links and such)!!

And of course, I have an excuse - my charger for my laptop is on the fritz. It's not a good excuse, but it's valid one(in my opinion) because it means I can't post while relaxing in front of the TV! It also means I have to use patrick's computer to post and well, he uses his computer too!

But don't worry, I'm ordering one tomorrow. And all will be well in the world of blogging soon there after!

In the meantime HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

A little something for those who are pro valentine's:



And a little something for those who are anti valentine's:



xo
amy

No comments: