Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happily Ever After...

Wow - I wonder if there's an award for longest time span between posts? If there is, I think I should nominate myself! I have no idea how other blogging brides are able to keep their posts up to date in those last months before the wedding - all I can say is KUDOS to them! I had to give up that ghost long ago. And in the end, I'm glad I did as I was able to hold on to some semblance of my sanity.

Since the dust has settled, and things are "back to normal" for the English household - I figured - why not write about our wedding after the fact? I've had a few comments asking for our experiences with various vendors and venues - so let's do it!

Over the next few months, I'll review each of our vendors in turn, starting with the venue as that seems to be where most of the interest is. But make sure you check back for the rest, as we had the most amazing vendors - really they went above and beyond!

But before I get into the reviews, let me start out by saying:

Our wedding was the most wonderful, amazing, love filled, joyful, beautifully fantastic day of our lives (so far)!! Seriously - everything seemed to go off without a hitch. I was so worried about everything "falling into place" and in the end, everything worked out perfectly. When asked by other brides what I would have done differently after the fact, I honestly had to think about it. There were only a few very minor things that I might have done differently - but they didn't affect our enjoyment of the day one bit!

More to come...but for now I'll leave you with this photo teaser from our amazing photographers - Pelaez Photography:

No comments: